Leaving a comment

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Helicopter visit

The lucky winners are...

Today we were very lucky to watch the rescue helicopter land on our field.  Tommy and Holly won a Turbo's competition and as a result got to ride to school in a helicopter. Here are some pictures and some writing...


I heard thumping in the sky.  I felt wind blowing around the school.  The helicopter was going to land on the field and Holly and Tommy and Miss Simpson came out.
By Joseph

I heard a hovering sound.  I looked up and it was Holly, Tommy and Miss Simpson in a helicopter.  Unfair, I thought as they hopped out of the helicopter.  They won a rugby competition.
By Lucas

When we were outside a helicopter arrived on the field.  Tommy and Holly arrived in the helicopter because they went to the turbo game and they won.
By Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment